An animal rescuer and vet technician was on his way to a local spot in the desert where he feeds stray dogs. While making his journey, he found a helpless pup lying on the ground. When he approached him, he could see that the dog had been suffering for quite some time. The pain was agonizing.
After a thorough exam, he realized that the dog had been poisoned. Who could be this cruel?! His heart broke for the helpless animal! He gave him a shot for pain and sedated him. It was time to take him out of the heat and get him medical care.
In this poor area, there isn’t a proper vet clinic so the kind man does what he can. He has to cool the dog down first using a cold, wet blanket and then try to get him to drink as much water as possible. The poison has to be flushed out of his system. While trying to help him, the dog begins to have seizures. The rescuer does all he can to keep him calm.
It takes quite the effort but with rest, good nutrition, and tender care, the dog improves dramatically. By the fifth day, he’s up and about and ready to play! What an incredible transformation!
Click on the next button to read more